11/9/08

CC.

Hey people .

Ever seen the movie Stand by Me ? Well, the last line of the movie is "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?" Damn isn't that the truth.

Her name was CC. She had to of been the worst best friend in the world . . . but a best friend none the less. You know, the kid you grew up with since pre-school? The one you never really took the time to appreciate until their chapter is done and written in the novel of your life? Thats her. She was the first person I'd ever met to cut herself, the first to go to rehab, the first to call me a bitch, and the first person I ever did weed with. Though I will never admit it in public, she was the one who changed me. She was the one who stabbed away my childhood and turned me into what I am today, and for that I don't know if I should praise or punish her. Our friendship stopped when together we entered the illegal scene of Jr. High parties. But like I always said she wanted attention and thats exactly what she got.

I hate running into her in the hallways of High Schoo I never know what to say to her, or even if I should look at her. Her life is a mess but it was all her choice. She decided to cut. She decided to drink. And she decided to turn away everyone in her life that cared about her. As much as I wish I could say I hate her, I cant.

- Anonymous peace